Published on August 16th, 2016 | by Keira Rose0
Things Your Restaurant Needs to Do on Facebook
Facebook is considered to be one of the most powerful social media tools to keep customers engaged throughout which helps in creating a strong customer base. A little bit of statistical figure will help in understanding the importance of this particular social media platform. There are approximately more than one billion users who actively participate in Facebook and this speaks volumes about why your restaurant business must be put up on this platform. In case your restaurant is not on Facebook, then you no longer can afford to sit on the sidelines anymore.
Reports have suggested that Facebook is considered to be the best way to reach out to your dining audience. Casually browsing through the Facebook pages of several restaurants is the best way to get proper insight about how to go about this form of marketing for your restaurant. Apart from browsing through the social media pages, you can also get some idea about the important things that restaurant owners usually do in social media. To have clarity and some idea, read on:
- Highlight the Restaurant Menu – Restaurants design a special facebook menu for their official business page. Updating an online restaurant menu on social media is simple and it can be similar to the menu that is available on your website. But when it comes to Facebook, the only difference is to make sure that the images on the menu are high resolution and good quality.
- Refining the Post Frequency – Frequent posts on Facebook is important because that will keep your viewers glued to the page. The posts that you update on your official social media profile needs to be relevant to what your restaurant business talks about and should address the likings and preference of your audience.
- Facebook Tabs – This comes a surprise but the fact is Facebook tabs are important and almost all restaurants are using these tabs to the advantage of their restaurant. There are several tabs used on the Facebook page and they are:
- Contest Tab that deals with several quizzes and photo contests. Customers are requested to participate in these contests and win attractive gifts.
- Happy Hour Tab is the best tab for customers because they can keep a close eye on the happy hour timings and the special offer that restaurants give during this time.
- Photo and Video Tab keeps a close stalk of all the photos and video of the restaurants.
These are some of the essential elements that several restaurant owners are doing to make sure that their restaurant is creating a lot of buzz on Facebook for all the right reasons. It always works to link the Facebook posts with the landing pages of the websites. This linking helps in keeping track of the activities that go on in your restaurant website and the social media page. Not to forget, this makes the restaurant ordering system easy to track.